Re: Is there an strace type program for shared libs

hi jaldhar,

small update.   ltrace _can_ do what you want.   i think:

  ltrace --library=libm.so --library=libglib.so -o ltrace.output a.out

will put all function calls associated with the math and glib libraries
into a file named ltrace.output made by the executable a.out.
apparently, you can specify 20 libraries.

neat!!!   i had no idea ltrace could do this.  learn something
everyday.   :)

pete

begin Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>