Re: Is there an strace type program for shared libs

well, there's ltrace which lists library calls.  i don't think you can
restrict output to a particular shared library though.

i don't think you can restrict gdb to show calls to a particular library
either.  gdb basically shows information about stacks.  it doesn't try
to sort or collate this information in any way except to show the
stacking order.

pete

begin Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>