need some advice: upstream has several changelogs

Hi !

I'm currently packaging a Mah-Jong game (see ITP #123146), but I have a
problem since upstream has several changelogs...

The first one is in a file called CHANGES, and contains stuff like that:
1.2.3  2001-09-06
  Bugfix.
  Gui: fix stupid bug introduced in last release causing
    crash after about five hands.

1.2.2  2001-09-04
  Feature enhancements.
  Graphical client: add Tileset and Tileset search path options.
    Allow display option changes to take immediate effect.

The second one is in a file called ChangeLog, and contains stuff like
that:
2001-09-06  Julian Bradfield  <jcb@dcs.ed.ac.uk>

        * CHANGES: 1.2.3

        * gui.c: Aaargh! Was clearing discard_history in the wrong place! So it
        wasn't getting cleared at all.

2001-09-04  Julian Bradfield  <jcb@dcs.ed.ac.uk>

        * ChangeLog:
        This really is release 1.2.2, unless something else goes wrong.

        * gui.c: Copy pref_showwall from --[no-]show-wall option.

        * xmj.man: Show-wall display option now has immediate effect.

        * CHANGES: 1.2.2 really: includes display option changing.

The debian package should contain the upstream changelog, but I don't
know which one to use.

What I currently did is set the CHANGES file as changelog, and include
ChangeLog without changing its name. Hence, I have to changelog files
(with different capitalization); this might not be good.

Could someone please give me some advice ?

Thanks,

Nicolas