Re: Packaging CVS snapshots?

On Mon, Dec 03, 2001 at 11:15:49PM +0100, Amaya wrote:
> Carlos Laviola dijo:
> > Some folks at #debian-devel suggested me to use dbs,
>
> Sorry, what do you exactly mean by dbs?

The 'dbs' package :-)

> > Can anyone give me some clues, or could anyone that does/has done this
> > give me a hand?
>
> What is exactly what you are having trouble with?
> Automating? Dealing with CVS stuff?

Yes, I would like to know of an easy way to release frequent (weekly,
quarterly, monthly) Debian packages of CVS snapshots of certain
software like lopster and licq.

> I am also very interested on this subject, but have limited experience.
> Just `cvs export` or `cvs-buildpackage` so far :-)

That would be cool if one wanted to maintain a CVS repository of his
own with his Debian packages, I guess. No? I'm afraid what I want to
do here is different...

> [Probably should be getting more sleep and not being so inquisitive ;-)]

We all need to, apparently :))

--
 _ _  _| _  _  | _   . _ | _   to hell with icq, use jabber!
(_(_|| |(_)_)  |(_|\/|(_)|(_|  THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK?