Re: Packaging CVS snapshots?

Carlos Laviola dijo:
> Some folks at #debian-devel suggested me to use dbs,

Sorry, what do you exactly mean by dbs?

> Can anyone give me some clues, or could anyone that does/has done this
> give me a hand?

What is exactly what you are having trouble with?
Automating? Dealing with CVS stuff?

I am also very interested on this subject, but have limited experience.
Just `cvs export` or `cvs-buildpackage` so far :-)

[Probably should be getting more sleep and not being so inquisitive ;-)]

--
 .''`. El dolor, cuando no se convierte en verdugo, es un gran maestro.
: :' :                                            -- Concepción Arenal.