Lost sources.list - can it be recovered?

I thought I had built up a nice sources.list over the months. I went for
the draw, but too quickly shot myself in the foot. Ouch! Now I have no
sources.list file. (And I was not practising safe computing - no
backup!)

Is there a way to get it back from apt's cache? or perhaps from some
dpkg info? I was guessing there would be something like that but am
unable to find it in all normal places I look.