AAHHH Lintian!

Hi,
I moved the debianization from my potato box to my woody one
so that i can get the newer versions, but it is now chucking up
errors.
lintian keeps giving me these two errors. Firstly the
build-depend of debhelper, though in my debian/control i have:
"Depends: libc6 (>= 2.1.2), xlib6g (>=3.3.6-4), debhelper (>=
3.0.0)"
it keeps saying I need to add one.
Secondarly it tells me I'm putting the man pages in the wrong
place. I had the same problem when i first start on my potato
box, but fixed it by renaming XCounter.1 to XCounter.1x but
neither of them work for lintian now. I have "dh_installman
debian/XCounter.1" in my debian/rules file, and have tried
adding the x on the end here aswell.

Thanks,

Hereward