Re: removing package/provide upgrade path

The usual approach is to upload an empty package that Depends: on the new
one and make a note in docs and/or the description...

On Fri, Apr 27, 2001 at 07:27:55PM -0500, Ashley Clark <aclark@ghoti.org> spake forth:

--
Mike Markley <mike@markley.org>
GPG: 0x3B047084 7FC7 0DC0 EF31 DF83 7313  FE2B 77A8 F36A 3B04 7084

It [being a Vulcan] means to adopt a philosophy, a way of life which is
logical and beneficial.  We cannot disregard that philosophy merely for
personal gain, no matter how important that gain might be.
- Spock, "Journey to Babel", stardate 3842.4