Re: first questions

> Welcome !

Thanks to you and to everyone who answered my questions. Once the mail
got through the arcane of the Internet I got quick replies.

> There is no fooling, this is exactly what you should do. Debian
> native packages are for instance the debian package tools. In almost
> all situations you should add a package version number, as you did.

Ok. I was confused with the meaning of "native package". There are
packages that are, indeed, native Debian packages, and packages that
are "Debian-ready" (debuild & dpkg -i). And I didn't know exactly what
dh_installchangelogs was meaning by that message.

Everything is clear now.

Wolfgang