GPG Signature in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Hi,

I was hoping to find a maintainer in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, who
wouldn't mind meeting me and signing my GPG key. It's nearly the last
step for me in the NM process, and I'm hoping someone will be able to
help me out.

Regards,

Aubin
--
"PUNK IS: a belief that this world is what we make of it, truth comes from our
understanding of the way things are, not from the blind adherence to