Re: GPG Signature in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

On Wed, Jan 31, 2001 at 11:24:04PM -0500, Aubin Paul wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was hoping to find a maintainer in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, who
> wouldn't mind meeting me and signing my GPG key. It's nearly the last
> step for me in the NM process, and I'm hoping someone will be able to
> help me out.
[snip]

I'm in Toronto, and I can probably sign your key (depends on the
schedule). Dirk Eddelbuettel is another Debian developer in Toronto who
can do that (in fact, he was the one who signed my key). I'm not sure if
Dirk is subscribed to this list -- check for his email address on the
Debian website.

The most powerful one-line C program: #include "/dev/tty" -- IOCCC