lintian and debhelper questions

Hi!

I'm in the process of adopting the Siag Office suite of packages, and
I'm currently wrestling a bit with lintian vs. the way it has been
packages. Lintian gives me an error on two of the packages that
"usr-doc-symlink-points-outside-of-usr-doc". The thing with that is
that there is two versions of the program siag available, xsiag, the X
version, and tsiag, the text based version. Both share the same
documentation, so the /usr/share/doc/package is just a link to
siagoffice-common/siag, which is provided by a package that both
packages depend on.

Lintian flags this as an error; can I ignore it, or will it cause
problems?

Also, a related debhelper question; since the packages themselves do
not contain the /usr/share/doc/package as a directory, debhelper will
not automatically create the /usr/doc symlink for me. Is there any way
I can *force* debhelper to do that, or do I need to make it manually?

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html