binary dependencies

hi there. i have a slight problem... i have a package which depends on
tcl. problem is that dh_shlibdeps finds tcl8.2 installed, and sticks that
in the Depends: field. it would be better if it could depend on tclsh,
which is provided by the (many) different versions of tcl instead of being
bound to tcl 8.2

is there a way to do this without dropping dh_shlibdeps?