Re: dependencies

I assume you use dh_shlibdeps to determine dependencies of the binary on
shared libraries?

so you have a line like Depends: ${shlibs:Depends} in your debian/control.

if that's so, you just need to compile it against earlier X libraries.
Easiest way to do this is.. on a potato box w/xfree 3.x
anyone who has the diff + orig + dsc can do this quite easily.

AFAIK, there is no trivial way to do this on an unstable system.
 - brian.