Re: dpkg-gencontrol: warning: unknown substitution variable ${shlibs:Depends}

Hi ...

On Mon, Oct 29, 2001 at 02:37:25PM +0100, Robert Bihlmeyer wrote:
>Jan-Hendrik Palic <jan.palic@linux-debian.de> writes:
>> subvars:
>Depending on the exact conditions, you should have a file named
>substvars or one or more <packagename>.substvars files. Was this a
>typo, or is that the source of the problem?

yes .. :) thnx ... sorry ..

But just .. I have a problem for packaging glibwww and glibwww-ssl.
glibwww is an addition for glib and can be compliled with libwww on the
one hand and with libwww-ssl and libssl on the other hand from one
source.

So I will have four packages, glibwww1, glibwww-dev, glibwww-ssl1 and
glibwww-ssl-dev from one source.

Can anyone give me an advise to realise that?

I wanted to have a look to w3c-libwww but this don't compile on my
PPC-Sidbox.

So ... what will be the right way to do it?

	Greetings and thnx

		Jan

--
One time, you all will be emulated by linux!

----
Jan- Hendrik Palic
Url:"http://www.billgotchy.de";
E-Mail: "palic@billgotchy.de"