Re: glk packages

On Friday 09 November 2001 14:42, Robert Bihlmeyer wrote:
> David Given <dg@tao-group.com> writes:
> > I'd just like to point out that I'm working on packages for a bunch of
> > IF interpreters using the glk I/O library;
[...]
> Are you interested in maintaining the packages for Debian? I could
> sponsor you.

I am; and I will be looking for a sponsor at some point, but I want to make
sure the packages actually work properly first (no point in embarassing
myself *too* much). I need to rearrange some of the configuration code.

...which reminds me; I have a question I've been wanting to ask. Am I allowed
non conffiles in /etc? Each of my glk implementations wants to install a file
in /etc/glkloader.d so that glkloader can find them. But I want the file to
be removed again when the implementation is removed, and I don't think
conffiles are ever removed. Any suggestions?

--
+- David Given --------McQ-+ "Est brilgum: toui slimici
+- http://www.cowlark.com -+ Momi rasti strugitant." --- Anonymous