Re: Playing with dpkg's mind

[...]
> I actually rather like having IF games controlled by dpkg -- just like I
> like having all the other sofwtware and even documentation I use under
> it.  The only issues I see are:
>
> 	1. There are a *lot* of IF games!
> 	2. They are small individually.
>
> Both can be aided by having groups of games when possible -- e.g., one
> pack for each IF competition.  Also, both would be alleviated if the
> "games" category had a subcategory for IF.

I'd just like to point out that I'm working on packages for a bunch of
IF interpreters using the glk I/O library; I've done Nitfol (Z-machine)
and Glulxe (Glulx), and someone's just pointed me to a Tads glk
interpreter. There's also a few other things in there that use glk.

deb http://plover.net/~hjalfi/debian ./
deb-src http://plover.net/~hjalfi/debian ./

Just in case anyone's doing anything similar.

--
+- David Given --------McQ-+
+- http://www.cowlark.com -+