Re: Applicant w/ package

Em 31 Oct 2001 17:30:57 -0300
ReivaX <reivax@sinectis.com.ar> escreveu:

> Hi ppl in this nice list :)
> Im looking to be an applicant to debian developer. It seems i need an
> advocate... I want more info on how to get someone know about me..
> I have packaged mplayer (the video player for X) with gui support and a
there was a long discussion about mplayer not long ago... maybe you'll
want to check them out... btw, it would be useful if you posted urls or
apt lines from where we can get your packages and look at them =)

[]s!

--
    Gustavo Noronha Silva - kov <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>
|  .''`.  | Debian GNU/Linux: <http://www.debian.org>            |