From: Debian Installer <installer@ftp-master.debian.org>
Subject: dietlibc_0.11-2_i386.changes REJECTED
To: Abraham vd Merwe <abz@debian.org>

Rejected: dietlibc_0.11-2.dsc refers to dietlibc_0.11.orig.tar.gz, but I
can't find it in
+Incoming or in the pool.
------------< snip <------< snip <------< snip <------------

Any ideas how I can get the original tarball there so the upload won't be
rejected? And also, why did the original tarbal and diff get merged in the
pool?

--

Regards
 Abraham

Take it easy, we're in a hurry.

 Abraham vd Merwe [ZR1BBQ] - The Debian Project
 P.O. Box 3472, Matieland, Stellenbosch, 7602
 Cell: +27 82 565 4451 Email: abz@debian.org
 Http: http://people.debian.org/~abz/