Looking for advocate...

Hi...

Essentially, I'm looking for an advocate. I've got all the other bits
ready for an NM application.

If anyone's interested, I've packaged teapop (upstream at
http://www.toontown.org/teapop), and the packages are available
from http://www.lemon-computing.com/debian/packages

The latest is 0.3.3. Apt-able using:

deb http://debian.lemon-computing.com/lemon lemon main

...but beware! It's not the only thing there. Specifically, there
are updated versions of a couple of perl modules for potato there, and
there may be other bits and bobs that we use.

The big issue I have with it is that I keep changing my mind over the
best way to deal with the choice of running from inetd or standalone.

Cheers,

Nick

--
Nick Phillips -- nwp@lemon-computing.com
Beware of a tall black man with one blond shoe.