Mentor request

Hello,

	For the past two months I have been developing a traffic
accounting program that uses libpcap and postgresql to accurately
and periodically log usage statistics for later review.

	It's now, at version 0.4.7, nearly finished, and I would
like to ask your assistance in making it an officially supported
debian package.

Sources and a deb can be found at:

http://hiryuu.systemec.nl/trafstats

Thank you for your time,

--
Rens Houben                           |    opinions are mine
Resident linux guru and sysadmin      | if my employers have one