hosed build-arch and build-indep

Hello,

I just got some buildd log's from one of my packages and they all failed
because I put all the dh_* stuff in binary-indep instead of binary-arch.
(It's a python module with a small C-library attached, I naively just
copied over some other python module's rules file and forgot the change
this)
Anyway, fixes are in Incoming, but I still got two Questions:

1. Shouldn't lintian complain about this when Architecture is set to
'any' and binary-arch is empty but binary-indep is crowded?

2. Yesterday evening I uploaded another (new) python program. Same
problems, this time because the package got a C-library added since I
first packaged it and I didn't think of this :(
This package is now in incoming waiting for the ftp-admin to add it to
the override file. Should I
	- wait until it is in the archive and upload a fixed version
	  then?
	- delete the files from incoming and upload Debian Revision -1
	  again?
	- upload the new -2 revision now?

thanks for any hints,

Michael