Re: new package (rocketworkbench), need sponsor, advocate etc

On Monday 08 October 2001 23:28, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 09:02:04PM +1000, Geoff O'Callaghan wrote:
> > Greetings all,
> >
> > I've packaged a new tool (or suite of tools)...  Here's the blurb...
>
> Geoff,

[snip]

> Your debian/copyright file should say where you obtained the sources
> (which you currently have in README.Debian).

I've made it so that README.Debian has information on the debian package for
rocketworkbench.....such as, what's unique to the Debian package as opposed
to what you could download from sourceforge etc.  ie. I said that the package
 currently only includes the 'cpropep' utility and explained where the
examples were on a Debian system and what extra doco (manpages) are available

That seems to better match the description of 'README.Debian' in the NMG -
sorry should have read that a bit better.

I've put the updated package at http://oss.starbiz.com.au/

and I put an extra file called rwb-buildlog in the directory which shows the
result of the dpkg-buildpackage to make it easier to see what i've done.

Cheers and thanks in advance

Geoff