Re: Need experienced perl module maintainer for a second pair of eyes on my package

Hi,

I looked at your package and have following comments and suggestions:

 - The Build-Depends should be on debhelper (>= 3.0.18) per policy.
 - Why is there an empty /usr/lib/perl5 directory in your package?
 - Please remove the 'local' at the bottom of the changelog (using
   the dpkg-dev-el package automatically takes care of this).
 - The debian/rules is not in accordance with the Perl Policy, e.g
   you shouldn't define PERL, the 'make install' contains more than
   necessary, the 'make' shouldn't define the LD_RUN_PATH, you define
   INSTALLDIRS=perl5 but you don't use it, etc.  I would suggest to
   take a look at one of my packages for ideas.
 - You should also install the upstream Changes.
 - Please also consider to install the README for completeness.

By the way, is this a Debian only package?  I noticed you had the debian
directory in the .orig.tar.gz file and als a diff file.

Thanks,
Ardo