why evolution is not installable ?

I should have missed something because I can't understand why evolution is
not installable.
I'm looking for the general reason behind this and not in the evolution
case.

Last week a new version of evolution was released in SID.
Then installing it was not possible due to "not installable" packages.
The missing packages were all new release of existing packages
	gal, camel, gtkhtml, and another one .
Today libgtkhtml16 is still not unstallable.

What I don't understand is how evolution was compiled against not available
packages?
Is it a normal way of packaging a software?

My current understanding is that package should be build against currently
available pacakges. Is that incorrect ?

I repeat the point here is not evolution. I have already see that with
others packages.

Thanks,
Christophe

--