Re: looking for a sponsor

On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 11:49:56AM -0500, Steve Langasek wrote:
> You can submit an RFP by filing a wishlist bug in the Debian BTS against the
> 'wnpp' package, including 'RFP' in the title of the bug.  Please include in
> your bug report relevant information about the package, such as copyright
> information and what the program does.  It may also be helpful to mention that
> you already have created .deb packages for the software.

Is filing a normal wishlist bug enough, or should I add an additional header to
the e-mail sent by bug, so that it is sent to a special mailing list
(debian-devel?)?

(I remember something like this for an ITP: iirc a few days ago there was an
email on debian-devel that ITP's aren't send to debian-devel by default. If
the ITP should go to debian-devel, the person doing the ITP should start bug
with some option (-H?). I can't seem to find that message now; I think I
deleted it...)

Thanks for your reply,

Admar