Re: lintian-warning copyright-lists-upstream-authors-like-dh_make

On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 06:41:35PM +0200, Erich Schubert wrote:
> > W: prips: copyright-lists-upstream-authors-like-dh_make
>
> I've run into that warning with my packages, too.
> Is this really intended?
> Is it a bad-thing (tm) to fill out the dh_make template?
> i could not find this rule anymore in the lintian on the mips box i
> just checked, btw. So maybe this is already removed.

This was added in an NMU, the lintian maintainer said some
uncomplimentary things and removed it again.

It's referring to the string "Upstream author(s):", which shouldn't
have the brackets there. Either there is one author, or multiple
authors.

 : :' :                         | Dept. of Computing,
 `. `'                          | Imperial College,
   `-    http://www.debian.org/ | London, UK