Re: GPG Key Signing in UK -- CORRECTED

Hereward Cooper wrote:
> > > I live in Birmingham, UK and work in London, UK, so arranging a meet
> > > in/around these two cities is usually possible at any time.
> > >

> > It might be a long time away but there is a linux expo in may, you
> > will
> > definatly be able to get one signed on the debian stand there. Check
> > out
> > the debian-uk list at chiark.greenend.org.uk, for the UK debian
> > people.
>
> I should point out that the expo is in Birmingham.

<crow   date="May 29-30"
                name="Linux Expo"
                url="http://www.linuxexpobirmingham.com/";
                city="Birmingham"
                country="UK"
                conference="x"
                exhibition="x">

Could you check if Debian presence is possible?  What about a booth
in the exhibition area and a talk covering Debian, the project or
administration for professional users?

Regards,

	Joey