GPG Key Signing in UK

Hi there,

I'm going through the New Maintainer process, and am trying to get my GPG
key signed by another developer.

I've already registered and mailed a couple of people on the Key Signing
Co-ordination page, but haven't had any mails or replies yet.

Seeing as it's been a few weeks now, I thought I'd try here (as suggested
by my Application Manager).

I live in Birmingham, UK and work in London, UK, so arranging a meet
in/around these two cities is usually possible at any time.

Thanks,

Scott
--
Scott James Remnant     Have you ever, ever felt like this?  Had strange
http://netsplit.com/      things happen?  Are you going round the twist?