Re: testing delays

Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> writes:

> > The last xstr upload being some 2+ weeks ago, perhaps the build log
> > has expired? No bug report ... maybe it fell through the cracks?
> sorry, but what does this sentence mean?

If something is compiled successfully, it is uploaded the next day, or
a bit later. That did not happen, obviously.

Maybe it a compilation was attempted and failed. I think that at least
some build hosts remove build logs after some time. It could be that
this was the case here, though it is improbable. Usually, the buildd
admin will file a bug report for each non-compiling package. The admin
may somehow forget to do that, which is what I meant by your package
falling through the cracks.

--
Robbe