RE: lintian goes wild?

On 08-Sep-2001 Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> Hi,
> I get a lot of those with lintian on m68k:
>
> Operator or semicolon missing before &supported at (eval 115) line 1.
> Ambiguous use of & resolved as operator & at (eval 115) line 1.
> Unquoted string "supported" may clash with future reserved word at (eval
> 112) line 1.

your package may be hitting a section of code that has not been hit in a while.
 Or perhaps the version of perl on m68k is different that what the rest of us
use.

How about submitting a bug with a full dump of the error.  From this I can not
tell what file it is complaining about or what lintian warning it may have been
testing for.