NM wanna be, new package description

Hello,

I'm looking for an Sponsor to become a NM for Debian. My package description from the users documentation follows:

"GtkGamma is a simple program that allows the user of an XFree86 station to easily alter his/her monitor's gamma correction. If a monitor's gamma curves haven't been tuned colors half in the range from black to maximum tint (either red, green, blue or white) tend to look different from a uniform pattern formed by an equal number of black and maximum tinted pixels, although it should look exactly the same. GtkGamma provides a simple GUI that gives the user the feedback needed to correct these curves."

I'm both the author and the maintainer.
The package can actually be found at http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gtkgamma/gtkgamma_0.2.0-2_i386.deb

Greetings,
--