 eh, I better use english ...
 Thanks very much for your response, its very nice to see an interest in
qaptivate.

 Friday 03 August 2001 02:26, thought came forth thus:

> 	Great work. I can adopt it.

 shucks, thanks :).

> 	Please send me the orig.tar.gz, the .changes, the .dsc and the
> .diff.gz files (or point it at your webpage).

 As qaptivate is a debian native I have not done the diffs etc. yet - the
original tar.gz is at:

 http://linuxmechanix.com/debian/qaptivate-0.3.3.tar.gz

 and CVS is available as the qaptivate module at unilinux.sourceforge.net
( I think the pserver is still working at sf ..)

 Here's what is happening right now - I have received three replies since
yesterday ( much more and quicker than I expected ..) and I am not sure
what to do about that right now. It looks to me as though you may have the
most strength in maintaining C/C++ (?) which is good, but I really don't
know how to approach figuring out who ought to adopt. One of the other
people is a maintainer (tony mancill <tmancill@debian.org>) and the other
(Tim Klein) is not a maintainer but may be good with C++ and has an
interest in contributing to the code (which needs it ;}).

 Personally, I am quite open to more than one person contributing to
qaptivate and I am wondering if the people that are interested should
discuss the situation together to see who might be the "Good Parent" for
qaptivate for now ...?

 Also, I am _very_ busy for the next week or two and cannot devote more
than a very little time to qaptivate. But, if you can be a little patient
with me I will have time to put into this after that.

 aaack, must get back to work ..

Thanks all!
-- erik
    ---------