AdoptMe Please ... qt front end to APT

Hi peoples,

 I have a GUI front end for APT that is functional (if still a bit quirky
as yet :)) ... it is still under development, but what is there seems to
work preetty well so far.

 Its called qaptivate and is apt-getable (except source which is in tar.gz
or cvs) at:

 deb http://www.linuxmechanix.com/debian ./
 deb http://unilinux.sourceforge.net/debian ./

 Home page (w/docs):
  http://www.linuxmechanix.com/qaptivate.html

 I'm not a maintainer - I just can't carve out the time to deal with the
application process at the moment - but if there is anyone out there
interested in working with qaptivate I would be happy to have that happen.
Since it really is a Debian native package it seems kinda silly that as
yet it has nothing to do with the official archives.

 Basically, qaptivate works and needs a sponser - in addition to which it
would be nice if somebody wanted to help out with development [totally
optional].

 Please feel free to contact me directly if you are interested at
erik@linuxmechanix.com

 Thanks and cheer,

--erik
    ---------