Re: Shared libraries and sections

On Thu, Aug 02, 2001 at 04:24:17PM +0100, Will Newton wrote:

> 2. Is "science" the correct section for a network simulator? It's computer
> science I suppose and "net" is certainly inappropriate.

Well, depends on the utility of the package. If its going to be useful
in practice, then it may fit well under 'net'. If its a tool for study,
I guess 'science' would be fine.

However, your question reminded me of a fortune along the lines of:
Any field which has science in its name is everything but science. For
example, military science, home science, computer science etc.. ;-)

viral

--
http://www.infofin.com/~gandalf

I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon.