after the eventual non-US merge into main

I maintain the packages powstatd and powstatd-crypt.  They are
identical, except that powstatd-crypt has encrypted communication
between master and slave computers on a single UPS.

After the eventual non-US merge into main, I'd like for package
powstatd-crypt to be renamed powstatd and for the old powstatd to
disappear.

The new powstatd will thus replace the old powstatd and
powstatd-crypt packages.

I now have:

 Package: powstatd
 Version: 1.5.1-1
 Provides: ups-monitor
 Conflicts: powstatd-crypt, ups-monitor

 Package: powstatd-crypt
 Version: 1.5.1-1
 Provides: ups-monitor
 Conflicts: powstatd, ups-monitor

Should the new powstatd (say 1.5.1-2) have:

 Package: powstatd
 Version: 1.5.1-2
 Provides: ups-monitor
 Conflicts: powstatd-crypt, ups-monitor
 Replaces: powstatd-crypt (<< 1.5.1-2)

Does the version in the Replaces add anything since there will
never be any higher version?  I'd guess not.

Should the new one "Provide: powstatd-crypt"?  Nothing depends on
it.

Thanks,
Peter