Dealing with file deletions

Hi,

In the last upload of libnetserver-generic-perl I fixed a bug where the
test scripts were being installed into the perl path.  I did this by
moving these scripts into a subdirectory.

Now I'm seeing a warning from dpkg-source about it ignoring file
deletions.  So when the sources are unpacked theres the moved files
along with the original ones.  Dose anyone konw the best way of dealing with
this type of problem ?

Thanks

--
Jon

  "However many ways there may be of being alive, it is certain that
   there are vastly more ways of being dead."
     Richard Dawkins, The Blind Watchmaker