Re: making a debian package of a php development project

> But I have a problem, it seems that you have to have at least 1 main binary
> in the package (is that true?)

No, that is not true.

> Has somebody got a fine link how to make a debian package out of some code
> which doesn't need any compiling and which doesn't produce any binary...?

You can take a look at my msttcorefonts package if you like.  It installs
a shell script called "update-msfonts".  It's just a single shell script;
there are no binaries.  It's a pretty simple package and there are lots
of other packages like this.  Any package ending with _all.deb won't have
any binaries in it.

Eric