Re: GPG Key Signing

>>"Robbe" == Robert Bihlmeyer <robbe@orcus.priv.at> writes:

 Robbe> Re-read what I said: while I don't care about others signing
 Robbe> additional ids, I consider ids not signed by the key highly dubious.
 Robbe> Your compromiser can't add self-signed ids to a public key unless he
 Robbe> holds the corresponding private key.

	Email ID's have value. Some one comes up with, say, a First
 National Bank ID, and one trusts that ID, perhaps some informatiopn
 can be given out since the person works for the bank anyway. Except
 the person lied.

	Even if the ID is self signed, I prefer not to sign it unless
 I can be sure the person has control of the email ID.

	manoj
--
 "Nuclear war would really set back cable." Ted Turner