Re: Advocate/Sponsor

Robert Millan <zeratul2@wanadoo.es> writes:

> Do you mean an advocate? When you submit your appliance to join debian,
> an advocate geographically near will contact you for meeting. You need to
> meet him/her to prove your identity so debian allows you to join the
> community. see http://nm.debian.org/ for more info.

I have a question about that. I filled in the webform on
http://nm.debian.org/newnm.php last week, checked every botton except the gpg key and if I have an advocate.

The webform warned about that I haven't got my key signed etc.

Shouldn't I see my name on http://nm.debian.org/nmlist.php under No
Advocate?

I have sent mail to two dd in sweden, and trying to get my key signed.

Is it required to have an advocate and signed gpg key before you fill in
the webform or not?

Cheers
Mikael
PS
Sorry for my English, it's not my Native language
DS