Re: Moving a package from main to non-US/main?

On Sat, Jun 09, 2001 at 11:35:00PM +0100, Julian Gilbey wrote:

> Incidentally, would it be worth having two versions, a non-ssl one and
> an ssl one?  Have a look at what fetchmail does.

In my packages althea and althea-ssl, I have improved on fetchmail's setup,
basing my work off of the same code. One change is that modifications to the
upstream Makefile were necessary to get ssl support toggled, since the package
does not use autoconf. (There are others; see debian/changelog since 0.5.1-2.)
Download the althea package, since the althea-ssl package is auto-generated
from that package, but you can't go the other way right now.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org