purging log files

Hi!

How is log files purged when a package is removed using --purge?

The only control files I can see that influence log files, is logrotate. If
I put a rm -f ... in postrm, it's not what I want either since then it'll
remove the logs with a --remove as well.

Should I just leave logs lying around or is there some (correct) way to get
rid of them?

--

Regards
 Abraham

Preserve wildlife -- pickle a squirrel today!

 Abraham vd Merwe [ZR1BBQ] - The Debian Project
 P.O. Box 3472, Matieland, Stellenbosch, 7602
 Cell: +27 82 565 4451 Email: abz@debian.org
 Http: http://people.debian.org/~abz/