Re: Problem with temporary package build directory removal

I'm sorry, I meant dh_clean do not remove this directory.  So if package is
foo, then the build process would create debian/foo and install all the files
in that directory tree.  Upon dh_clean it should remove debian/foo, but it
doesn't.  If it was called debian/tmp it seems to work, but then I need to
add -Pdebian/tmp to most dh_* commands in debian/rules.

Clearer now?

--
Alwyn Schoeman

The Internet will destroy the barriers that are isolating people
 from decent opportunities based on where they happened to have been born,
and this will be a fundamental transformation of our global society that will
greatly discomfort a lot of worthless people. Then those same worthless people
 will create new barriers based on access to source code, licenses,
software permissions, etc. Sigh.
-- Hans Reiser