Re: Problem with temporary package build directory removal
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Problem with temporary package build directory removal
- From: Chris Danis <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 06:45:56 -0400
- Message-id: <E153F6Tfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Fri, 25 May 2001 11:54:43 +0200." <01052511544307.03199@nevyn>
- References: <01052511544307.03199@nevyn>
>>>>> On Fri, 25 May 2001, "Alwyn" == Alwyn Schoeman wrote:
Alwyn> The debhelper specifies that the default temporary package
Alwyn> building directore is debian/<package>. This is true, but dh_make
Alwyn> do not remove the directory. I do not want to do a rm -f as this
Alwyn> should not be necessary. Anyone know a solution?
dh_clean, or even better, fakeroot debian/rules clean. The latter will
clean up the package by not only removing temporary files under debian/,
but by calling the clean target on the upstream Makefile, cleaning out its
build process as well.
And what is this you say about dh_make? Are you running it more than once?
(One should not really do that.)
"Meat. They're made out of meat."
"It's better than bad, it's good!"
(I subscribe to all lists that I post to; please do not Cc me on list
Chris Danis email@example.com
Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org firstname.lastname@example.org