Re: perl modules - building debs

* Derek Evan Mart (marticus@louisville.edu) [010510 23:45]:
> What is the best way to approach this issue? Are there any FAQs/HOWTOs
> which explain this process? Any informative replies will be appreciated,
> "rtfm"s will be tolerated. =)

OK, perhaps someone can answer this question. I looked at an existing
module package and tried to make my mangled mess look the same.
The build halts and I get the following message every time:

dpkg-gencontrol: warning: unknown substitution variable ${perl:Depends}

When I replace perl:Depends with perl5, it completes the process,
however, everything is in the package accept for the module itself.

I respectfully request tutoring from someone with perl module experience. =)

--
Derek E. Mart "Marticus" - Systems Programmer II
U of L - Electrical & Computer Engineering