Seeking an advocate

First of all I apologise if this is considered OT, but
I am interested in becoming a Debian maintainer, and
currently stuck in the process waiting for an

I am moderately familiar with Debian's package
management system, have run various releases of Debian
from 2.0 to Sid snapshots - currently running Progeny
with recompiled Sid packages. Recently I have started
packaging on my own, the first package being
gtk-engines-crux (currently unreleased, planning to
put it up on a website soon).

If any maintainer is interested in helping out it will
be much appreciated :)

Michel Salim

Do You Yahoo!?