Re: How to locally sign a package that has been built on another machine?

Marc Haber <debian-mentors.lists.debian.org@marc-haber.de> writes:

> Do I need to install non-free software if I want to sign packages on
> potato?

Neither gpg (with or without RSA) nor the RSA module are non-DFSG,
today, even if one is still sitting in non-free.

Anyway, unless your key is RSA, you don't need the module for signing.
Maybe removing a stray "load-extension rsa" is enough?

> Since there is no /usr/lib/gnupg/rsa in unstable, would
> backporting the unstable gnupg to potato solve this?

Yes, sid's gnupg includes RSA.

--
Robbe