buildd building environment

I know a little about buildd, but I guess that it try to build a package
and it if fail someone take its logs and submit a bug report.
At the end of the build process I guess that the build environment is
totally cleaned and that survive only a build log.

Is it possible to have access to a snapshot of the build environment ?

I asked this cause I receive a bug report, but I need to better know the
situation in which the failure occured to find and solve the bug.

Tnx

--
	- Zack -

Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.students.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
Undergraduate Student of Computer Science at University of Bologna, Italy
SysAdm of verdicchio.students.cs.unibo.it (130.136.3.134)
	"Information wants to be Open"