Re: NM Woes

> Some of them are kinda redundant with packages in Debian already, such as
> my maintenance of VFTP, a secure FTP server based off of OpenBSDFTP. I was
> just wondering if that's cool, or if the redundancy is stupid...

If it's another packaging of something else that's already packaged, we
don't need that.

If it's a separate program which provides the same basic functionality
as another package, that's ok, but in general, I think you should have
some reason why this program would be better than the other in some
circumstance.  (It supports this or that feature, is faster, can use less
ram, is more secure, is easier to configure, etc. etc.)

Eric