Re: BSD license issues

    Hello,

    [Sorry for the delay, my Internet connection was dead all last night.]

On Thu, Mar 08, 2001 at 09:51:23AM -0500, sharkey@superk.physics.sunysb.edu wrote:
> Well, adding a copy of the license isn't so hard.

    It's not that, it just seems cleaner if I can just refer to the common
one.  I know, cleaner but wrong.  :-)

    A preliminary version of the package (scanssh) is in
<http://people.debian.org/~rweber/prelim/>.  It will be uploaded as soon as
I can get it tested on a real woody box.

> FWIW, there was talk of doing this for *all* packages, regardless of
> any license changes, but I don't recall what came of it.  See the thread
> starting here:
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-policy-0011/msg00235.html

    Hmmmm, I seem to remember that.  Some of it probably spilled over to
debian-devel.  Thanks.

Rene

--
+---           (Rene Weber is <rene_autoreply@elvenlord.com>)          ---+
|        Nothing is worse for people who are busy than visits from        |